About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Weaned

I looked up from helping Jer with dinner and I saw this...


Later, as I sat grading, I look over to see this...

How big you are, and yet so small!  I had to wean your sister at 15 months due to struggles with mastitis and my waitressing job.  I thought she was "old enough".  You are 10 months older and I was still thinking you were too young.  You were a champ when we told you your binky was "all gone" but you continue to whimper in the morning when I tell you my milk is still "all gone".  Oh, how it breaks my heart.  There was just nothing left- and it hurt!  I suffered through it in March with the miscarriage, but this time my milk really has dried up.  I'm sorry, baby.  I promise to let you cuddle in the mornings in bed with me for as long as you want!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers