About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Talking to Baby

I told Sam that Genevieve can hear them now and she immediately wanted to sing.  

Note the leotard.  This is her second option.
Charlotte immediately wanted to sing to her too.  Genevieve is bound to know her ABC's by the time she's born (minus T-W...Charlotte kinda skips those).

My all time favorite memory is the next morning after these pictures.  I was eating breakfast at the table and Charlotte asked if she could sing to Baby Genevieve.  Not being at the right height, she decided to get a stool and stand at my feet so she could reach my belly.  As I stood there twisting to lean over the counter to eat my breakfast Charlotte very sweetly sang to my belly until I was done.  *melt*

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers