About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Freezing at the Park

Over Easter break we had a cold-spell.  Since the girls were used to getting outside by then I knew I'd have to take them to a park...even in the 32 degree windy weather.  Two friends canceled on me because of the weather but I knew an indoor playdate wouldn't cut it.  So we bundled up and headed out.
SO glad we went.  The first 30 minutes were just them running and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Then they calmed down enough to do bubbles...

...and chalk.

As I sat bundled up shivering under a blanket the only one that complained of being cold was Charlotte.  Once I put socks on her hands she was good.  
After 1hr + I finally was able to convince them to leave...the car ride afterwards was so quiet!!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers