About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Gotta Sweepit

After fixin' the mower for a while she moved on to sweeping...

After making a pile she wasn't sure how to clean them up and started to use her hands!


She got really good at making piles and sweeping them into the grass.

And then she'd sweep it BACK onto the cement to do again.



She's learned to open the front door by herself.  So she left her pile and told me as she went in, "Don't step in my pile, OK??"



30 seconds later she came out, pointed a finger a me and demanded, "DID YOU STEP IN MY PILE?"



No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers