About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, July 29, 2016

Hnoskos

When Samantha was 8 months old, I met Melissa at Milkworks.  Every since then we've spent many a weekend and holiday (especially during the summers) with the Hnoskos.  Melissa has been present at the birth of both Charlotte and Genevieve.  This summer was cut too short as I was recovering from birthing and she was packing her house solo.  We crammed in what we could the last few days she was here.

I always got my arms back when Melissa was near.


My attempt at an artistic picture

Charlotte pointed at Ezra in the tub and asked loudly, "What's THAT?" I remember the exact same scene with Levi and Samantha at the Hnoskos

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers