About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Diaper Duty

I taught Samantha how to change pee diapers.  She's always asking to change them now. I handed her over to change a diaper that I thought was pee and Samantha squealed in delight when she opened her diaper, "My first poopy diaper!!!"
I quickly took over, but boy is she eager to do a poopy diaper :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids. Samantha is a good big sister.

Anonymous said...

Would be nice to fuck your baby

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers