About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crazy Eights

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Meeting my baby
2. Moving to Lincoln
3. Being done with NTL
4. Paying off our debt
5. Easter
6. Getting a COUCH (instead of our loveseat. It's hard for two of us to relax together on it!)
7. Chopping off my hair when it's long enough to donate
8. Buying our first house

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to our Bible Study for the last time :(
2. Made two math tests
3. Bought 7 Bum Genius diapers for $14 each!
4. Made a tomato sauce for pepperoni lasagna
5. Survived another day at work
6.
7.
8.
How sad is it that I cannot think of 8 things I did yesterday?
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Knit. Or have the money to knit like I'd like.
2. Stay at home. Now.
3. Know where we'll be living June 1st!
4. Cook like Jer does (without recipes)
5. Adopt a child.
6. Speak/Read/Write Chinese
7. Take Jeremy around Europe
8. Visit Oaxaca again.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Friends
2. House
3. Biggest Loser (but only the last 15 minutes)
4. Dog Whisperer
5. Super Nanny
6. Family Guy
7. Lie to Me
8. The Mentalist

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers