About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Charmer, Second Edition

Samantha soothing techniques have taken a more visual approach since the hairdryer days.

Note the "Zen Hands." Right goes over left. Always.



This trick comes in quite handy when:
  • She fusses in the car (I toss my phone to Lucy who holds it in front of her)
  • Getting dressed (While getting undressed is perfectly acceptable, you may as well be pouring acid on her when you put anything on her- even when she is turning purple with cold)
  • She's tired (as in the video)*
*the cough is a remnant of the sickness- trust me, it's much improved!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers