About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Charmer, Second Edition

Samantha soothing techniques have taken a more visual approach since the hairdryer days.

Note the "Zen Hands." Right goes over left. Always.



This trick comes in quite handy when:
  • She fusses in the car (I toss my phone to Lucy who holds it in front of her)
  • Getting dressed (While getting undressed is perfectly acceptable, you may as well be pouring acid on her when you put anything on her- even when she is turning purple with cold)
  • She's tired (as in the video)*
*the cough is a remnant of the sickness- trust me, it's much improved!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers