About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Caffeine

This evening I. was. dragging. Couldn't even find the energy to comment on peoples' blogs. (Sad, I know) Jer offered me his pepsi- only because he knew I wouldn't, I'm pretty sure! (pop gives me hiccups) Anyway Samantha started making this gurgling noise and I made it back at her- and she cracked up! The following video was made (thanks to my Flip being fixed! Oh, how I missed your quick load up and editing capabilities!). Suddenly I woke up and had tons of energy. So much so that I decided to make a new post. So, enjoy!


Laughter is the best medicine. And baby laughter is the best caffeine.

1 comment:

Granddad said...

There is no better music in Heaven than the laughter of a baby! Luv ya....

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers