About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Beyond Words

Please please please pray for this family.  They are friends from college of both Jeremy and me.  I've watched their family grow on facebook since graduating and then this tragedy happened yesterday.  My stomach is in knots and heart is in my throat.  Please pray for them as they have a long road ahead, especially Vivian who lost her two best friends.  If you are able, please consider donating to help ease the financial pain after the dust clears.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers