About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

Cousins

Becca and I haven't been able to get together for a while due to a rotation of illnesses (last week it was a migraine for Sam).  Anyway, I was home sick for this picture but luckily everyone gathers at my folks' place quite often so it was just a matter of time before the babies were in the same place at the same time.
Like her siblings,  Olivia is quite conservative with her smiles. You definitely have to earn them.   Charlotte on the other hand will grin at the wall.

7 and 5 months old.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers