About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, December 12, 2014

Grace

Charlotte figured out the folded hands part of praying.  It was insanely cute.
Why are you laughing?  This is serious stuff. 
WE GET TO EAT AFTER THIS! 
Oh, sorry, are we gonna start now?
On a signing note, her "eat" has morphed into her "pray" sign.  So when she asks to eat she'll sign "pray".  I tell you what, seeing your baby wake up from a nap and sign, "pray" just melts the heart.  And gets me to race to the kitchen, because really- how can I ever refuse?!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers