About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Her Own Little Corner

One day I realized that the reason Charlotte would always follow me around and plop into my lap as soon as I'd sit down is because she didn't have anywhere cozy to sit!  So we pulled out my old "husband" from college, draped a blanket over it and Charlotte literally DIVED into it.


She's even a generous sharer...


"So, come here often?"

"Read THAT part."

GRIN.

This night was hilarious.  Tess's bed was placed in her "spot"...

She'd spring up, then turn around...

and do a slow-mo "fall" into the bed.

Then wriggle around for a bit... 
Then get up...

...and repeat...


It was so fun to watch her in her own little world!




THOSE LEGS!




No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers