- get on to students for wrestling over pencils
- call out students who talk while the teacher is talking
- want lids on the markers
- have the audacity to wake up a sleeping student and make them answer a question
- call students to the board
- make students pick up paper/pens/pencils/kleenex boxes that are dropped on the floor
- send students to the office for throwing a desk
At least, this is what they tell the principal and secretary. And I guess I'll know the error of my ways after the baby is born.