About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Pregnancy Symptoms!

Apparently, only pregnant teachers do the following:

  • get on to students for wrestling over pencils
  • call out students who talk while the teacher is talking
  • want lids on the markers
  • have the audacity to wake up a sleeping student and make them answer a question
  • call students to the board
  • make students pick up paper/pens/pencils/kleenex boxes that are dropped on the floor
  • send students to the office for throwing a desk

At least, this is what they tell the principal and secretary. And I guess I'll know the error of my ways after the baby is born.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers