About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Family Tradition

This is my favorite Christmas tradition.  We give the same photo-frame to my parents every year with an updated picture of the grandkids. Although each year has an epic (and usually exhausting) story behind it, the final picture is always worth it!

2009-2012
2013
So far we are adding to the bunch every two years...I think Joel and Becca are ok with us adding the new addition in 2015.  I guess only time will tell what God has planned!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers