About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, August 22, 2016

Preschool

 look who started preschool! Here she is eating breakfast and sooooooooo excited. She's been begging and asking to go to preschool since she realized it existed (back in February). 
She was so so ready.  I can't tell you how often I hear, "wait. She's not even 3 yet?!?!"

  my mom got to take her on her first day
  Charlotte is wearing Samantha's backpack!


 note the hair now didn't last long

...*sigh*
Samantha on her first day, many years ago...
That backpack is still in use!  Charlotte got a new firetruck lunchbox, though...too many spills!






Her teacher says it's like Charlotte has been there for months already.  Her first day, at the end of each activity she'd ask her teacher, "What's NEXT??!"
We love love love her preschool. Charlotte comes home dirty and exhausted and does NOT want to leave, despite being there from 730-4! (I was worried about it being a long day for her sans nap).  So ready for preschool! Only three school schedules to keep track of and three pick ups after I'm done with work!!
But we are so blessed to have our girls in such amazing care, I'm not complaining in the least. Just noting how exhausting it is right now 

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers