About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend Project

I got the itch.  After a month + of mostly sitting I had to get one of my projects done.  My dad talked me through what to do and got me some sand.  I paid a friend's boy to dig up the non-producing raspberry plants and knee-high weeds.  I put down some sand, then leveled bricks over a weekend.  Jeremy was a trooper and kept the inside of the house running while I sweated through the project.
Sand with helpers

My Audience

Ta da!  Now we have a nice patio area where I can sit and watch the girls better while they ride bikes!

Previously, this was the only view I had if I wanted to sit.  

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers