About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jiggles and Grits

A third tooth has sprouted, this time on the top- and Sam knows exactly what to do with it. The thing is barely cutting the gums but she has already figured out how to grind her teeth. The sound sends shivers down my spine. Lucky for me it's her new favorite pastime. And all her smiles are crooked too, as she grits her teeth: bottom right to top left.

I was able to catch the crooked smile and her head jiggle she does now, which freaked daddy out the first few times she did it, "That's not normal! Something's wrong with her neck!"

*chuckle*

I haven't been able to catch the grinding, but I'd rather not remember that sound.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers