About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lucy Story

Since Lucy has been born my mom has called me with what we call "Lucy Stories." Being here with her I now have the joy of witnessing them for myself. Today, for instance:

Me: Lucy, do you know what a Viking is?
Lucy: Yes! Yes, I do.
Me: What is it?
Lucy: It's like a Husker
Me: ?? A Husker?
Lucy: Yes, you know, the big guys that play football. Some of them are Vikings.

Not wanting to crush her spirit, and since she was technically right, no one corrected her.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Some day she will find a nice young man who is grateful that she started following football young. What a catch she will be!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers