About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Jeremy's Worst Nightmare

Jer is really worried that we will get an athletic child. He barely gets the basics of the most popular sports but, to put it frankly, they bore him. I, on the other hand LOVE watching basketball, volleyball and baseball (especially if I know the players). So only Sam and I were the excited ones when I created this:

1 comment:

Granddad said...

Yeah...Jeremy's dad always like playing some sports...baseball, tennis, swimming and a little wrestling...but he gets bored watching sports too....unless it's with some friends and/or family...and the SuperBowl...

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers