About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Flashback and Preview

 
I've seen this uniform on so many kids the past few years, but seeing it on her was a little surreal.  I wore the exact same one for seven years. 
 I'm very excited for her to go, but I also realized the other day that I won't be able to take her to her first day of school. 
And now I shall go to bed and shove that fact out of my mind less it hits me over the head again  and makes me question myself as a mother.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers