About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Front Yard

I called Jeremy one day asking if he was ok with a swing investment.  He was skeptical but has commented daily what a great idea it was. 

You would think I'd gotten Sam a whole new playset, it's all she wants to do now!

I cut the wrong canes this year so we're only getting this much every day.  Next year we'll get around 10 times this much!  Samantha is looking forward to "fighting" with Charlotte over them. I'm hoping to get to eat some too...

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers