About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Playdates

This has been the summer-of-playdates.  We have one almost every day.  Usually with this sibling duo.

I love toting around a full van.


 


Occasionally we shake things up a bit and other friends play too.
Jeremy always will call and ask how the "daycare" is going that day and who all I have at the house at that moment.
I've been told a few times that I should open a daycare. 
And every summer I ponder it.*


 


*make lists of pros and cons, create spreadsheets of costs and financial viability, consider every angle from having more kids, the size of vehicles, if I'd only take part-time, full-time, teacher's kids, etc...


No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers