About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Playdates

This has been the summer-of-playdates.  We have one almost every day.  Usually with this sibling duo.

I love toting around a full van.


 


Occasionally we shake things up a bit and other friends play too.
Jeremy always will call and ask how the "daycare" is going that day and who all I have at the house at that moment.
I've been told a few times that I should open a daycare. 
And every summer I ponder it.*


 


*make lists of pros and cons, create spreadsheets of costs and financial viability, consider every angle from having more kids, the size of vehicles, if I'd only take part-time, full-time, teacher's kids, etc...


No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers