About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Easter

A week before Easter Sam said, 
"Mom?  Last year we went to Arizona for Easter.  Where are we going this year for Easter?"
"Um, GG's"
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE GG's!"

So, I guess GG's dessert-themed decor is on par with visiting Arizona?

"Amanda's Levi"


Matching outfits!  Charlotte was miserable so I couldn't get any good pics of both of them.


Scrambling out for the Easter Egg hunt!


She caught on quick.


Note the check-list that my mom had handed out.  Sam would find something that was obviously for her, but she always had to check her list- "Just to make sure."


Reeeeeeeach.



These two get along as long as they are doing a PARALLEL activity.  Heaven forbid either engages with the other!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers