About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Marker Addiction



It passed for a while, and now it's back.


The Aftermath

But I worked so HARD to color under my shirt!




Sometimes, I just let her go to town so I can get dinner going or grading done.  When she's done, she'll be enthralled "wiping it off" with a damp washcloth for another 30 minutes post self-marking session.  

One time, however, I had to explain to the pediatrician that she did not have carotenosis- she'd just gotten a hold of an orange marker.


No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers