About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Food Plan Week Two

Breakfast:
eggs mixed with stuff and eaten with paleo bread
waffles
double chocolate banana muffins (for the girls...until Friday!!)


Snacks:
Cauli-hummus (can't believe I didn't find out about this before- I've missed hummus so much since I realized legumes wreak havoc on my intestines)- meh, was ok.
spinach chips
carrots
zucchini chips
roasted nuts
paleo cheese crackers for the girls
freeze dried fruit for the girls


lunches:
 turkey bacon club salad
left-overs
taco salad
paleo bread with lunchmeats


Meals:
chicken and zucchini poppers with asparagus and side salad
pork chops with golden coins (carrots cooked with ghee and cinnamon) and mashed cauliflower
spaghetti and zoodles (it was a big hit!)
paleo mac n cheese- NO one liked this one.  We might try another that uses nutritional yeast...and we're getting a little tired of cauliflower!
Tacos salad and mexican caulirice- Jer and the girls loved it...it was just too watery for me.
potsticker asian noodle soup- OMGOODNES this was awesome.  Definitely a keeper!!

desserts:
not finding any that are good without sugar!  I plan on eating some of the girls' coconut icecream on Friday!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers