About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, April 16, 2010

Rare Footage II

We had an appointment. So, naturally she slept extra long. I did my best to get her to wake up. I turned off the noise-maker. I turned on the hall light. Stroked her head. Even took a picture with flash:


Nothin'.

Maybe I should try sneezing in the other room next time. That usually wakes her up.
*eye roll*

At least I got a sleeping baby picture! I haven't gotten one of those in months!

1 comment:

Sophia's Mom aka The Wannabe WAHM said...

Your daughter is precious! And I see you are doing physical therapy. We did about 6 to 8 weeks of physical therapy also. We were very pleased with how quickly she progressed.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog on my SITS Day! I hope you will stop by again soon.

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

P.S. I'm following your blog!

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers