About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Four weeks/ One Month

I had planned on doing a lot more "resting" this month, but it's been a blur of sleeplessness.  I'm so glad the camera has been handy so I can remember it!

Hum de dum...Wait a second!
How many times do I have to tell you?!?

DON'T PUT ME DOWN!


One month stats:
10 lbs!
only two smiles that were very quick
she's rolled over twice...Samantha cracks up and says,
"HA! She thinks it's BACK-time!"

that's all I can think of right now...

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers