About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sisters at 6 weeks

She's 11 lbs!!!  That was Samantha's weight at 4 months, I believe.
She only woke up once last night WHILE SLEEPING IN THE ROCK N PLAY!  Too bad Jeremy still woke me up twice, so I still woke up three times...sigh...
She is currently sleeping IN THE ROCK N PLAY for a nap!
She smiles whenever she's awake and makes eye contact now.
She fights sleep like her sister but, unlike her sister, she will STAY asleep
She's got an awful case of face/neck/head/chest eczema that is spreading.  I've taken corn out of my diet, so fingers crossed that it's the culprit and her scaly skin will return to normal here again soon. Now we are off milk, soy, fish (which I don't eat anyway), corn, wheat, nuts, beef, eggs and anything else high on "the list".
Samantha



Charlotte

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers