About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Smiles!

So far Charlotte makes very little eye contact, and when she does she just looks at you with raised eyebrows as if to say, "Um...did you need something?  No? Ok, then I'm gonna go back to looking at that light over there."  I know she knows I exists because as soon as I pick her up she stops fussing/goes back to sleep. 
But today, after a nice nap she woke up and every time she'd stretch her arms out, she'd give me a big smile!






No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers