About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Shh..you can hear Him chukling right now...

We went in for Samantha's 9 month check-up (14 lbs 10.5 oz!)

The doc let me go on a little about how High-Needs she is (NOT spoiled. Saying such a thing just proves you've never had one. Be glad, not judgmental.)

He actually had a solution.

"Really?! What?"

"Have another."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm serious. Have another. Closer than 20 months. So you better get crackin'!"

At which point Jer's eyes lit up.

plan: wait 'til Sam was 2 to even consider another

plan: meh- whatever.

5 comments:

Nicole Bouchard Boles said...

Coming from Friday Follow. I'm a follower.
Please join me at http://www.frugalphilanthropist.blogspot.com

Mammasita said...

Oh my goodness...are you saying what I think you are saying?!

Julee said...

I know you didn't ask for advice...I'm sorry, but I'm about to give you some...from a mother of six with the last three in three years. WAIT! (unless the doctor subs as a nanny!)

Children are beautiful and while there is no greater gift to a child than a sibling, take time to enjoy them.

Less than 2 years and you're gonna be plum tuckered out! <3

Stefany said...

I have to agree with Julee on this one. I have 5 kids and the 8 and 9 year old are honestly too close in age. I waited a bit over 2 years between my youngest two and that is perfect. I was able to enjoy my boy before my baby girl came along. :)

I am here via Friday Follow. I would love it if you would come by and see me! I am your newest follower and can't wait to read more. Have a great weekend.

www.tobethode.com

Wendy said...

Hi! Following from Follow Friday! Hope you'll stop by (www.faithfultojesus.blogspot.com)
Blessings,
Wendy
Faith's Firm Foundation

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers