About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whistle While You Work

Lucy and I went to Home Depot's kid's workshop.
It's free; therefore we went.
They get wood, nails, hammer and an apron for safety.

They were suppose to have made a rain gauge, but they ran out, so Lucy got to pick some from previous months. She chose the easel. (She and my dad paint together a lot)

For anyone who knows Lucy, she is very much no-nonsense when it comes to projects. She gets things done asap. So the trip only lasted around 15 minutes (included parking). But she had a blast! She was giddy when we walked out and can't wait for "Next Year!"




Next Month- a butterfly house!

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers