About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fly on the Wall

For Father's day I had Samantha decorating Jeremy's card.  I told her to hide it IN the marker box when she was done, as he would never look there.  A few minutes later Jeremy came down to tell me he had the following conversation with her:

S "HA!  I tricked you!"
J "How did you trick me?"
S "I hid them in the marker box! You'll never find it there!"
J "Ok I'm going inside."
S "I'm going to move the marker box so don't look inside it."

I came upstairs and she informed me that she had hid the marker box.  I glanced at the bulging blanket on top of the sofa.  We then had to find a new hiding place for the father's day card.
"Just like her father.  Soooo clever and has to make sure everyone knows it."
-Jeremy

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers