About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fly on the Wall

For Father's day I had Samantha decorating Jeremy's card.  I told her to hide it IN the marker box when she was done, as he would never look there.  A few minutes later Jeremy came down to tell me he had the following conversation with her:

S "HA!  I tricked you!"
J "How did you trick me?"
S "I hid them in the marker box! You'll never find it there!"
J "Ok I'm going inside."
S "I'm going to move the marker box so don't look inside it."

I came upstairs and she informed me that she had hid the marker box.  I glanced at the bulging blanket on top of the sofa.  We then had to find a new hiding place for the father's day card.
"Just like her father.  Soooo clever and has to make sure everyone knows it."
-Jeremy

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers