About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A would-be stay at home mom working full-time as a teacher. I teach at my old Highschool, working side-by-side with my own teachers. I blog to keep the Texan grandparents updated and chronicle our life for future reference. (In other words, I don't have a real baby-book or diary.) Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Friday, June 20, 2014

Moblie.

Things "clicked" on the 11th.

and within 24 hours

she was a "pro"

and got soooooo excited

when she saw something she wanted

and could get it herself

and claim her victory.

And praise herself. 

The Tongue of Contentment


Hm...
Can I just...

Thank YOU.


No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers