About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer



We started off with Swim Camp

She had a blast- swimming every day for 2 weeks!
We have friends over almost every day.  This little girl is my shadow.  So I set her up with the sink and some dirty dishes.
She didn't want to get her stomach wet at first...
but soon lost all cares about staying dry.  Which is good because she was soaked when she was done.

FLASHBACK- I've been using this activity for a while now...
She thinks of herself as a "pro" now...
The Informer and The Dictator

Charlotte just stared and stared...


We're getting lots of cousin time too.
Watching from afar.

I'm on the floor a lot getting shots of this one.  Can you blame me?

I've figured out that naps do wonders for this child in the summer.

No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers