About Me

My photo
Nebraska, United States
A former full-time teacher living her life-long dream of staying at home. And homeschooling to boot! Comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by! kimlepper at gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Zoo 2014

Ok I'm getting waaaaay behind and I am just not finding the time/energy this summer, so I'm just going to start posting pictures and adding captions.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike the zoo?  It's horrible, I know.  Especially considering we live within 45 minutes of the Henry Doorly Zoo.  It's the smell.  I have such a sensitive sense of smell and certain ones trigger headaches and migraines.  Anyway, we dropped H and his brother off at the airport and decided to make a day of it, making my yearly zoo trip.  Any others has to be done with another adult.  Luckily this day was mostly cloudy so it wasn't too bad! 




She's my easy baby, but still fights sleep on the go...just like her big sister (minus the screaming).




I'm one who can make it through a museum in 30 minutes.  I see, I absorb and I move on within seconds.  I had to keep reminding myself that we were not in a hurry and to let her process. 



Baby hyped up on cat-naps



No comments:

Ram Sam Sam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lil Sister

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Genevieve

Lilypie First Birthday tickers